In compliance with Law 15/ 1999 of 13 December on Personal Data Protection (LOPD ) ,IDSTART SL declares to have taken technical and organizational measures required by it .
Your personal data will be processed and incorporated into a database owned as follows :
IDSTART SL ESB65849952 · · c / Bisbe Panyelles , Vilafranca 19 · · Barcelona · Spain
· At the time that users provide their personal data through any of our web forms, they are added to our database legalized by the Spanish Data Protection Agency ( AGPD ) . The database is intended to make the management of business contacts, shipments of products, organized by the company and shipping initiatives , through whatever means, of information relating to products and services offered by IDSTART , SL.
· To participate in certain activities on our website : Buying a product, participating in an activity , competition , completing a survey, sending us your comments or wanting to contact us, we may ask you to provide us with certain information. Participating in these activities is optional. If you decide to do so, however, we may ask you to provide us with personal information such as your name, address, zip code, email , phone , pictures and other personal identifying information .
Depending on the activity, some of the information we ask concerned is mandatory and some is voluntary. If you do not provide us with information that is mandatory with respect to a particular activity, you may not participate in such activity .
· We do not provide or sell this information to any other company for its use for marketing or promotion without consent.
· We want you to fully trust in our company and our products and services, so we have taken the necessary physical, electronic and managerial measures to protect and ensure the safety of your personal information. To ensure efficient service, your transactions by credit card and logistic orders are managed by other companies: banks, agencies and distribution companies of good repute. These companies collect the information needed to verify and authorize your credit card or other payment information and to process and ship your orders.
· In compliance with the Data Protection Act (LOPD), individuals included in the database of IDSTART , SL may at any time exercise their rights of access , rectification, cancellation and revocation of the consent to the transfer of their information under the terms provided for in the said Act and other regulations that are developed. To do this, the user must communicate by writing to the email address of the person responsible for the data protection: email@example.com (write all together) ; or use our usual contact channels .
· Cookies are essential for better navigation and system security; do not store cookies for advertising purposes. Third-party cookies are applied exclusively for statistical purposes of navigation. Cookies can be disabled depending on each browser, this option is usually found in " Preferences" or " Tools" . However navigation on our site may be affected.
® teestart 2014